Effective: May 25th, 2018
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. Here are the types of personal information we collect:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to MP Biomedicals. This includes but is not limited the following:
- identifying information such as your name, address and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of MP Biomedicals including information about your interaction with content and services available through MP Biomedicals. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses MP Biomedicals and other content served by or on behalf of MP Biomedicals on other websites. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, e-mail address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- MP Biomedicals’ metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
- purchase and content use history;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
- images or videos when you shop in our stores, or stores using MP Biomedicals
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
How will we use your data?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
Provide, troubleshoot, and improve MP Biomedicals. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the MP Biomedicals.
Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and ser