Rapid 2019-nCoV IgG/IgM Combo Test
MP Bio now offers a rapid diagnostic test detecting IgG and IgM antibodies of COVID-19. MP Rapid 2019-nCoVIgG/IgM Combo Test Card is an immunochromatography based one-step in vitro test. It is designed for the rapid qualitative determination of IgG and IgM antibodies to 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV,SARS-CoV-2) in human serum, plasma, or whole blood. MP Rapid 2019-nCoV IgG/IgM Combo Test Card is a supplementary detection for COVID-19 infected suspected individuals besides nucleic acid testing, which could greatly raise the accuracy of the detection for COVID-19.
- RAPID AND CONVENIENT: Results in 10 minutes. Requires no instruments.
- DETECTION OF DIFFERENT CLINICAL STAGES: Infection time can be roughly judges by detecting IgG or IgM.
- OPTIMIZED DETECTION: Can detect specific antibodies to both N and S virus proteins for improved serological detection rates.
- SPECIMENS: Easy sampling, only 2 μL of serum, plasma or whole blood is needed.
- STORAGE: Room temperature, 18 month shelf life.
This product is CE-IVD marked for professional use and complies with the European In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Directive (98/79/EC). Not for sale in the USA.
|Analyte / Target||IgG and IgM antibodies to COVID-19|
|Base Catalog Number||RDCOV19|
|Components||Rapid 2019-nCov IgG/IgM Combo Test Card x 25, sample buffer, capillary pipettes and instructions for use.|
|Disease Screened||Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)|
|Pack Size||25 Tests|
|Sample Type||Serum | Plasma | Whole Blood|
|Sample Volume||2 uL|
|Storage and Handling||Store the kit and it's components at 2 °C - 30 °C.|
|Usage Statement||This product is CE-IVD marked for professional use and complies with the European In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Directive (98/79/EC). Not for sale in the USA.|