Enjoy 30% off select life science products with free shipping and giveaways with promo code: RESEARCH30 Offer ends October 2, 2020.
MPure-12™ Automated Nucleic Acid Purification System
MPure-12™: The Highest Level of Performance in Nucleic Acid Purification
- Fully automated and integrated platform that offers cost and time savings -Purify nucleic acids of the highest yield and purity for downstream applications
- Enjoy the flexibility and Simplicity to process 1-12 samples from a wide range of bio-specimens in a single cycle -Minimum cross contamination of samples based on the unique design of the platform
- Uniquely designed magnetic bead processing chamber provides the highest quality results
- Minimized nucleic acid loss and degradation
- Reproducibility, lot-to-lot consistency, scalability, ease-of-use and convenience
- Closed system that offers increased safety and efficiency
Nucleic acids extracted can be used in a number of downstream applications including: PCR, qPCR, Sequencing (NGS), Microarray, RFLP, Southern Blot Analysis.
Unless specified otherwise, MP Biomedical's products are for research or further manufacturing use only, not for direct human use. For more information, please contact our customer service department.
Nucleic Acid Purification
|Alternate Names||Automated Nucleic Acid Purificaton System, NAP|
|Application Notes||Nucleic acids extracted can be used in a number of downstream applications including: PCR, qPCR, Sequencing (NGS), Microarray, RFLP, Southern Blot Analysis.|
|Base Catalog Number||7002200|
|Capacity||Purify Nucleic acids from 100 to 1000 µL of sample|
|Components||MPure-12 Instrument with Bar-Code Reader|
|Dimensions||48 cm W x 70 cm D x 52 cm H|
|Pack Size||1 Each|
|Personal Protective Equipment||Personal-protective-equipment: If working with biological, toxic, hazardous or infectious samples; Hand protection: Latex, Nitrile or other plastic material gloves. Skin and body protection: Labcoat and sleves. Eye protection: Safety glasses with side-shields Hygiene measures: Handle in accordance with good industrial hygiene and safety practice.|
|Sample Type||Plasma, Serum, Blood, Plants, Cultured Cells, Bacteria, FFPE, Forensic samples, Swabs, Tissues|
|Usage Statement||Unless specified otherwise, MP Biomedical's products are for research or further manufacturing use only, not for direct human use. For more information, please contact our customer service department.|