QC Technician< Back to Jobs
Dec 28, 2018
Solon, OH. USA
The QC Technician is responsible for a wide variety of routine tasks in the Quality Control Department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- RIA and EIA bench top assay work.
- Inspection of incoming raw materials.
- Refrigerator and freezer temperature monitoring.
- QC document copying, collating, and filing.
- Maintaining the laboratory work area in a clean, safe and organized manner.
- Other laboratory tasks as assigned.
Preferred Education & Experience
- No experience required
- High School Diploma