Effective: May 25th, 2018
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. Here are the types of personal information we collect:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to MP Biomedicals. This includes but is not limited the following:
- identifying information such as your name, address and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your location information;
- your IP address;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of MP Biomedicals including information about your interaction with content and services available through MP Biomedicals. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses MP Biomedicals and other content served by or on behalf of MP Biomedicals on other websites. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- login, e-mail address, and password;
- the location of your device or computer;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- MP Biomedicals’ metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
- purchase and content use history;
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our websites, including date and time; products and content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
- images or videos when you shop in our stores, or stores using MP Biomedicals
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
How will we use your data?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
Provide, troubleshoot, and improve MP Biomedicals. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the MP Biomedicals.
Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with MP Biomedicals.
Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to MP Biomedicals via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, MP Biomedicals, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
How do we store your data?
We use appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect the information collected through this website. Unfortunately, no organization can guarantee the absolute security of information, especially information transmitted over the internet.
MP Biomedicals would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop MP Biomedicals from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the MP Biomedicals Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here to contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
MP Biomedicals would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request MP Biomedicals for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MP Biomedicals correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MP Biomedicals to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MP Biomedicals erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MP Biomedicals restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MP Biomedicals’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MP Biomedicals transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +49 800 42667337
Or write to us: [email protected]
Thüringer Str. 15, 37269 Eschwege, Germany
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Saving your shopping cart
- Providing product recommendations
- Custom user interfaces
- Retaining customer address and payment information
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – MP Biomedicals uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – MP Biomedicals uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. MP Biomedicals sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: +49 800 42667337
Or write to us at: Thüringer Str.15, 37269 Eschwege, Germany
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that MP Biomedicals has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Wycliffe House, Water Ln, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF, United Kingdom