HTLV, EIA/ELISA, Swine
HTLV Blood Screening & Confirmation
HTLV screening of blood donor samples for transfusion-transmissible infections is recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO) for the provision of safe blood products, and is supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Global Virus Network (GVN) HTLV Task Force. Our highly sensitive HTLV I/II ELISA 4.0 enables your lab to screen blood donors with great confidence. Trust our assays to ensure confidence in the safety of your blood supply and reduce HTLV transmission through blood transfusion.
Reliable HTLV Confirmation and Donor Typing
The HTLV Blot 2.4 is intended for the in vitro detection of antibodies to HTLV-I and HTLV-II in human serum or plasma, as a more specific supplemental test on donor specimens found repeatedly reactive using screening procedures. It delivers outstanding performance with a combination of HTLV-I viral proteins and patented recombinant proteins from HTLV-I and HTLV-II. Together, the HTLV I/II ELISA 4.0 and HTLV Blot 2.4 help to support the global efforts to eradicate HTLV.
- The only HTLV confirmatory test with both FDA approval and CE Mark for blood donor specimens
- Differentiates HTLV-I and HTLV-II
- Enhanced sensitivity and specificity with unique group-specific and type-specific recombinant envelope proteins
- Rapid assay time (< 3.5 hours)
- Simple methodology using western blot technology
- Option to automate your assay using FDA-validated Autoblot 20