Labware Cleaning Products
7X™ is a high quality GMP compliant detergent that is highly recommended for use in a variety of manufacturing and laboratory cleaning applications. Cited in over 8,000 scientific publications, 7X has a wide range of uses, including general lab glassware cleaning, flow cytometry apparatus cleaning, industrial plastic cleaning and cell culture incubator cleaning. Simply add 7X concentrate to purified water to generate the finished detergent.
- Effective cleaning solutions with no etch to glass or plastic labware at any concentration
- Eliminates interfering residues for flow cytometry and other instrumentation
- Nontoxic for tissue and cell culture
- No need for pH adjustment at any concentration
- Easy to store - 1 gallon of 7X concentrate can make up to 100 gallons of cleaning solution
7X-O-Matic Cleaning Solution, Ready-to-Use, 1 gal
Convenient, ready to use, 5% solution of the 7X-O-Matic cleaning solution for safe and effective cleaning of laboratory instruments and glassware. Includes a hand-pump for convenient dispensing. This low-foam 7X-O-Matic was designed for machine use to clean under pressure, heat and agitation.
Hand-pump for 1-gal 7x cleaning solutions bottles, 1 Each
Dispenses 1 fl. oz
7X Ready-to-Use Cleaning Solution, 1 gal
7X Ready-to-Use premixed at a 5% concentration is available in a 1-gallon bottle with a convenient hand pump dispenser. 7X cleaning solutions (7X, ES 7X, 7X PF, O-Matics) were developed for safe and effective cleaning of laboratory instruments and glassware.